Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Shane 13 posts 96 karma points
    May 28, 2015 @ 13:34
    Shane

Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Umbraco.Core.Models.IPublishedContent>

Hi,

I've upgraded an old project from version 6.1.6 to 6.2.5 but I'm now getting the above error in several places. 

Any ideas on what could be causing this would be greatly appreciated as I've been stuck on it for hours!

Thanks

An example of part of the stack trace is below:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Umbraco.Core.Models.IPublishedContent> Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentExtensions.Where(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Umbraco.Core.Models.IPublishedContent>, System.Func`2<Umbraco.Core.Models.IPublishedContent,Boolean>)'.]
       Our.Umbraco.PropertyEditorConverters.MultiNodeTreePickerPropertyEditorValueConverter.ConvertPropertyValue(Object value) +0
       Umbraco.Core.Models.PublishedContent.CompatConverter.ConvertDataToSource(PublishedPropertyType propertyType, Object source, Boolean preview) +31
       Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.XmlPublishedProperty.<.ctor>b__0() +39
       System.Lazy`1.CreateValue() +411
       System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue() +152
       System.Lazy`1.get_Value() +75
       Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.XmlPublishedProperty.<.ctor>b__1() +20
       System.Lazy`1.CreateValue() +411
       System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue() +152
       System.Lazy`1.get_Value() +75
       Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.XmlPublishedProperty.get_Value() +9
       Umbraco.Web.PublishedPropertyExtension.GetValue(IPublishedContentProperty property, Boolean withDefaultValue, T defaultValue) +73
       Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentExtensions.GetPropertyValue(IPublishedContent content, String alias, Boolean recurse, Boolean withDefaultValue, T defaultValue) +82
       Umbraco.Web.PublishedContentExtensions.GetPropertyValue(IPublishedContent content, String alias) +59
  • Dan Lister 416 posts 1974 karma points c-trib
    May 28, 2015 @ 15:19
    Dan Lister

Hi Shane,

In order for us to be able to help you further, do you have an example of the line of code where the error is occurring?

Thanks, Dan.

• Shane 13 posts 96 karma points
    May 28, 2015 @ 17:38
    Shane

Thanks for the response but I've backed out the upgrade as it was taking too much time.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft